Okay, I hate when I love a lip gloss and I am dangerously low on it, so dangerously low that I don't even get anything off the applicator brush!
Okay so how can I cure this tragic happening? Simple- with water! NO NO , DO NOT ADD WATER TO YOUR LIP GLOSS! Just follow these directions-
Fill a glass or mug half way with water like this-
Now heat it in the microwave for 60 seconds, or until it is medium warm. Not hot, but not luke warm. Just like perfect ramen. Like this-
Now put you low lip glosses into the hot water, make sure the cap or brush top is snugly tight so your lip gloss doesn't evaporate into the water... just make sure it is tight like this-
Until Next Time, take care guys!
-Beauty Detective :)