Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Secret Weapon Against Dry Skin

I know you probably read the title and where sych'd to see how to get rid of Dry skin and it is actually super affordable and really simple and easy.  So I decided to make a post on it, Why not right?

Okay so you guys all know that my beauty posts usually start off with some biology behind it... an explanation if you must.  I have gotten asked the same question over and over, "How do you NOT get dry skin over the cold seasons?" and I always answer with the same answer-


Dry skin is usually the clog of dead skin cells that haven't been properly extracted... they need to go away basically.  So why don't they remove themselves?  They actually try to but fail because when you touch your face or scratch your face then it will flake off.

SO now I will show you the tutorial on how to remove your dead skin cells with... *imaginary drum roll* a TOOTHBRUSH!




Make sure you use a soft bristled tooth brush that is a battery powered electric toothbrush.


Now use a facial scrub to exfoliate your face first then use the toothbrush to improve blood flow.


Now rinse with hot water, and apply a nice moisturizer to your face to re-hydrate and drench your skin.


Now apply any kind of lip balm... I haven't used EOS yet but if you have PLEASE comment the results below!



And your finished, you should repeat this process at least twice a week.


Bye Guys!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any comments or questions?