Wednesday, March 2, 2011

How does a pore get clogged?

Hey guys,

So I wanted to aware you of your acne problems (if you have any) with explaining how pores get clogged and cause acne.

When you apply foundation, powder, lotion, sunscreen, and blush every day it isn't good for your skin.  The grease from all of the makeup and lotions you are using it penetrates into your pores and causes blackheads, whiteheads, and zits! YUCK!  But if you only use a small amount of your daily makeup will that help?

I like to use a small amount of foundation and powder ONLY when I have a breakout or my skin looks a little red and puffy.  But if my skin looks clean and awake then I don't use foundation, ect.  So my advice to you readers is, USE FOUNDATION AS AN EMERGENCY CREME ONLY!  Your pores will stay tight and un-clogged.

If you don't have acne then you are doing makeup the right way.  Take a look at the chart above.  Do you see all the blackheads on that young ladies nose?  The cause of it is probably what we just talked about.

Question Time!
PandaOreo102:  Well what products can I use to make my acne clear up but keep my skin clean not oily?

My answer:  Equate acne wash and lotion is really nice I use it myself and I love it! Another product is Clearasil Pore Cleansing Pads, talk about cleaning.

Nerdyw333:  What kind of sunblock should I use that WON'T clog my pores?

My Answer:  I use CopperTone Sport Faces, which doesn't clog my pores at all and it still protects me from the sun.

Clockedclik:  How can I make my own pore strips?

My Answer:  I actually have a post on the so you can scroll down and check that out!

Thanks for reading and keep on blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any comments or questions?