I know everyone has a hard time with acne in the summer because you use sunscreen and other products to avoid sun burn. And all you basically do in the summer weather is sweat. So what you can do to avoid contact with acne is try these few tips:
1) Try finding a Neutrogena sunscreen. It'll help unclog pores and help protect skin from the harmful UVA rays from the sun.
2) Try using a cooling mask at night to help open the pores and unclog them as much as possible so you are refreshed for the next day.
3) Try to drink lots of lemon-aid to keep cool and refreshed.
4) Wear cute tank tops to keep cool and not be over heated.
5) Stay out in a pool for a longer amount of time. Swimming burns fat and having to much fatty foods can lead to acne or pimples.