Saturday, May 14, 2011

Right Choices

  Dieting is super duper hard, but it doesn't have to be!  Did you know that if you choose to many bad choices of food that it will lead to blemishes, pimples and acne?  For Example:

  I ate fast food for lunch for 4 days in a row.  I suddenly find two zits on my forehead.  Why do you think I have the zits?

The reason I had the zits was that I ate to much junk food and I wasn't helping my body.  Your skin cells can't repair themselves when under to much pressure.  Your body can't fight it off.

So eat salad instead of a meatball sandwich.  Eat a granola bar instead of a chocolate chip cookie.

DO NOT PUT TO MUCH PRESSURE ON YOUR SKIN! 

         Signing Out!
           -The Beauty Detective

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any comments or questions?