Saturday, March 5, 2011

Spring is Back!

Spring is finally here again!  So instead of wearing the same old dark colors try wearing something brighter, like a shade of blue, pink, or yellow.  I was on Claire's website the other day and they have the cutest spring collection!



They have cute "Flower Power" rings and bracelets and adorable blue and white polka dot skirts!  They even have a "Cool Cowgirl" style of dresses and hats.  I have personally taken out all of my spring colors of jewelry and nail polish.

Nail polish time!  Nail Polish is like a complementing contour to your style and outfit.  I love Claire's neon colors.  They have blue, pink, green, orange, yellow.  I love neon for the spring and summer.  It always brightens up my day to look down and see neon nail polish!

Well, time to say...
    Signing Out
           -The Beauty Detective 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any comments or questions?