Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Best Eye Makeup Remover Ever Used!

According to my personal taste, I don't like taking off my eye makeup with soap and water.  I use heavy waterproof makeup so it is a little harder to take it off!  So I decided to google what I can use as an alternative to an expensive professional eye makeup remover.

I found 2 FANTASTIC ingredients that are much better than using Makeup removers, or soap, because it thickens your eyelashes, and it is safe on almost everything!

What are these ingredients?  EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, and PETROLEUM JELLY!

Olive Oil helps build up natural oils on your eyelashes, and Petroleum Jelly build fibers to contain those natural oils, plus both these ingredients have a greasy texture so it takes eye shadows, eye primers, mascaras, and eyeliners right off.

Depending on your skin type, I wouldn't use petroleum jelly or olive oil of your entire face. Your foundation, powder, concealer, ect. should come off easily with soap and warm water, If not, your using to much!

Petroleum Jelly you can find at a drug store, and Olive oil you can find at Walmart, Target, pretty much any grocery store!

              Signing off!
                    -The Beauty Detective

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got any comments or questions?